Sunday, May 29, 2011

Running Til You Fall

Running Til You Fall is a great piece of writing by Chris Brogan. I follow his blog. He is a good writer and offers great blogging tips.

In this short article, he highlights the modern phenomena of 'hurry up.' Somehow faster is better than slower. 'Git her done' has become a mantra of daily living.

It may be that I can no longer keep up with the pace of business and commerce that I had to find my own slower pace.  Ahhh. . . To me there is nothing better than doing a job well and completely. It doesn't matter if it takes 2 hours or 2 days.

I have yet to figure out what people do after they speed through their work. Why is 'now' less important than later? Do we really get to 'later?' or do we miss it as it whirls by?

No comments:

Post a Comment