Monday, May 17, 2010

Blog 1 year anniversary

I started this blog May 1, 2009. What a fun way to record what is going on in my life! It is a great record of things I've worked on and done (if I remember to post on a regular basis!)

Since the last post, Andy and I have traveled to the Farm to see Nannie and Grandaddy, and ventured to Richmond to see Andrew and Katie's new home. Jeremy is here for a week or two between semesters. Amanda and Josh visited at the end of their semester also. Looking at all that 'visitin' I see I have a good excuse for no blog entries.

The weather today is a mountain classic, foggy, damp and gray. The perfect type of day to catch up on my to-do list. . .or not. Right now sitting in bed, looking out the window while I write seems what needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment