Friday, May 1, 2009

Where to begin?

I have been a sew-er since I was 8 years old when my mom started me sewing Barbie clothes. Do u know how small Barbie is? Those tiny arm holes and sleeves created many challenges in those days. I thought I was so cool when I made my first bathing suit when I was in jr high. At that age and with that body, I'm sure I could have worn a paper bag and looked good. Ah youth!

Today, I've recently regained my interest and motivation to create. I'm weaving fabric, weaving cane on chairs, weaving fabric on chairs, quilting, piecing, knitting socks and designing polar fleece socks. There are also the normal day to day things going on in my life, gardening, family and maintaining house and home. Right now at this point in time, life is a joy!!!!

I'll post some pictures of my various projects soon.
Thanks for joining me on this blogging adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment